Little Angels Ministry Uganda was established to settle the Orphan + at-risk Children inclusive: street children abandoned and neglected children, orphans without any care.
Western Uganda region has many cases of vulnerable children who have ended up on streets or on gabbage places and gardens abandoned by their parents. The ministry takes full responsibility of these children by providing medical care, food, education, clothing and beddings and shelter. Additional to that the ministry also offers psychosocial support to reduce stigma associated with these children. The ministry would like people to sponsor a child, contribute towards shelter, medical care, education, clothing and beddings, food and general welfare.
Objectives / Goals
- Promote the rights of children
- Promote cost effective education requirements to needy orphans and vulnerable children
- Promote material and social well-being of members and communities in and around western region.
- Combat the HIV/AIDS scourge in and around western Uganda aiming at reducing orphans and vulnerability of children.
- Establish foster family resource centers to provide information, accommodation, education, love, care, protection and decent medical attention to vulnerable children and care givers.
- Propagating the practical Christian faith in obedience to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
- Publish, acquire, and distribute literature that promotes Christian faith with biblical family values.
- Promote community-based healthcare, nutrition, water, and environmental sanitation among people in poor communities.
- Empower the needy members of the community to participate in income-generating activities for the socio-economic transformation of their homesteads.
- Enhance preventative measures against HIV/AIDS
- Promote initiatives among communities to mobilize members for the care of individuals and families affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Offer marriage, home and family counseling services to the church and community.
- Operate a revolving micro-finance scheme for poverty eradication among the community and children’s foster families.
- Establish children’s foster homes and caring of the vulnerable children in communities.
- Establish and operate educational institutions to promote academic excellence.
- Operate vocational training centers to empower the learners to live meaningful lifestyles.
- Offer moral guidance and services to persons including children, youth and adults.